Sunday, May 15, 2011

Questions For Caponomics

I've submitted twenty-five submissions to "Caponomics," and now, I want to hear from you, the readers who follow my blog. I will answer questions you might have that you want me to answer. These could be questions about my previous submissions, questions about topics that I cover, questions about Caponomics in general, and anything else on your mind that you may want to be answered.

I will select the best questions to answer in a future submission. This submission will be written sometime after the American Idol finale, since I'm sure there will be several questions having to do my thoughts about the Idol finale. I will, however, take questions in other categories as well.

I look forward to answering your questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment