Sunday, June 17, 2012

More Questions For Caponomics

Hi everyone, I thought I would do another round of a segment I haven't done in awhile. It's the segment where you give me the topic and I briefly give my thoughts about it. In other words, this is "Questions For Caponomics." In this segment, ask me anything that ranges on my field of interests, whether it be politics, books and literature, film, television, sports, music, food, previous posts, or anything and everything in between.

I have seen that those who watch Shark Tank have really been attracted to my blog, as my stats tell me that much of my revenue comes for posts I submitted about the show. I'll be open to questions if any exist. However, I'm not just limited to Shark Tank, I'll answer any questions in that range. Just nothing too personal.

Submit your questions as a comment and I'll submit my answers in my "More Questions For Caponomics" post, which also may be known as "Questions For Caponomics: June 2012."

1 comment:

  1. What is your take on Facebook's IPO (initial public offering)?

    ReplyDelete