Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Literary Gladiators: Episode 9- "Bartleby the Scrivener" by Herman Melville

I truly apologize for the delays regarding the lack of posts within the last few months as well as the delay in posting new episodes of Literary Gladiators onto this blog. I have been backed up with massive amounts of college work and "work" work to the point that my spare time was spent looking over and uploading new episodes of this web show. We have finally made it to the continuation of Charlie's birthday, which was created as a result to a malfunction involving the camera. Those things happen sometimes and you have to respond in some particular form. My answer was this zany, but special episode of the series.

I must say that this was one of my favorites. Not only were the jokes amusing, but Larry and Breanna were excellent guests of choice to join Charlie and I. Jim and Laney were absent, due to prior engagements. I was also pleased with the direction to which this discussion went. The same author behind Moby Dick remains a discussion point with his short story, "Bartleby the Scrivener."

Here it is. Sit back, enjoy, and find out whether or not Charlie gets his cupcake!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXX0hj3FTsg

No comments:

Post a Comment